Serving Wheat Ridge residents and students from all over the Denver area since 1955, Saints Peter and Paul Catholic School provides rigorous academics, a nurturing family-like environment, and authentic Catholic faith formation imbued with Carmelite spirituality of prayer and friendship with Jesus Christ. As our mission states, we are a community guided by the teachings of Christ and His church, valuing the dignity and embracing the gifts of each person as we pursue spiritual and academic excellence.
Sts. Peter and Paul School serves students from 3-year-old Preschool through Eighth Grade. Our school has prepared countless students throughout the years and continues to form strong Christian community leaders. As part of the Archdiocese of Denver Catholic Schools, Saints Peter and Paul’s curriculum is based on the archdiocese’s standard and benchmarks. As a Catholic STEM School, we unite the best of our faith formation and 21st Century learning!
Points of Pride
- –Mass twice a week.
- –Monthly Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.
- –Devotion to our Blessed Virgin Mary.
- –Stewardship projects.
- –Seasonal Liturgical Devotions.
- –School year sports programs for 3rd – 8th grade.
- –Many club and organization opportunities including Student Council, Academic Decathlon, Junior Great Books, Yearbook, National Junior Honor Society, National Geographic Geography Bee, Speech, Archdiocesan Spelling Bee, Dragon News Network (DNN), Frontier Girls and Altar Servers.
- –Special area subjects including art, foreign language, music, technology lab, library and physical education and health.
Saints Peter and Paul Catholic School is fully accredited by the North Central Association (NCA), and as part of the Archdiocese of Denver Catholic Schools, has district Accreditation through AdvancED. We present a comprehensive and challenging curriculum that integrates faith and values with life and learning.